Thursday, October 16, 2008

PiXies Digest!

Todayy I went sing K with my sista- sui poh & her sui lou-uncle Philip! lol Its way more satisfactory compare singing k with cassy they all last week coz we sang for 4 hours!!! Phew seriously sing my heart out! We Had FUN! WoohooooOOooo~

Love . Sing K laaaa! Wat Else!? ;P


Yea. Singing one of the way releasing everything out through the songs and meaningfull Lyrics. It Works. It really works. Once again I enjoy singing! *wink*

This morning class was just 2 hrs frm 11 till 1 and boleh chaoz liao! GREAT! ;)
Enjoyed and I was kinda tired BbbbuUuutttt...waiittt! How bout them??!






Goshh! Don't u think They were way more tired than me! Haaaahaaa! *Salutez*
THIS IS DAMN CUTE kayy!
For those who doesn't know the chinese word then let me do the translating.
The 4 words meaning : "Police!!!!??..... Checking RoomsS??!!"
LMAO.
NOt Badd la rite at least some pixies to digest off.LOL

No comments: