Sunday, October 12, 2008

TAGGSsS lo..wat Else!!??

Tagged by Mr. WaYnE Kang! *Grrrrr.... >.< *

1. What's the relationship of you and her/him ?
He's the top 4 in my list! Wakakaka. Friends le.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him ?
Funny guy, loves to say "LOL" lol, at 1st i duno him i tot he was a shy fella but thats nt true!haaha, an easygoing person!?? and Used to be Emo-ing but now not so dy!lol

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you
KNS???! duno le. lol.

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you
No idea. So far nth he done for me la. lol

5. If she/he became your lover, you will..
Haaha! Can't imagine that. will try imagine it 1 day! lol.

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will..
I will lost a yum cha kaki lor..hehee

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
Not being emo! cos i dunwan to adapted to his emoness either if i'm with him. haaha!

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
I noe I noe! Becoz he's nt the top 1 in my list.wakakakakaka xD

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is ?
Make him laugh non stop!??? lol

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
Boleh tahan jugak. Friendly guy??! :)

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you ?
Duno depends. Some says i'm crazy and gone wild. Some says I'm a guai lui and can excel in my a c academics.

12. The character of you for yourself is ?
When time to play I wont control myself, when time to be serious I will be SERIOUS! Muahahas.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?
Seldom think twice before i do something.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is ?
Hmm..to be someone who can never be like our ownself. A special one! =)

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
They are caring and always be with me when i needed them. Thanks peeps! ;)

Ten people to tag [according to alphabetical order following my link list]
Alysaa
Angline Loh
Charlene Wong
Christine
Gideon
JenN
Josaiya
Sarah Low
Winnie Paan
Yili Cheah

Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
I think she's single now and still availuable if i'm nt wrong.lol

No.3 is a male or female ?
Female la of course! hehe.

If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing ?
LOL. i think it won't happen lo. haha.

How about no.5 and no.8 ?
Nolorr..Cos no. 8 already in-love with her sui lou! haha.

What is no.1 studying about?
Business Aministration!

Is no.4 single ?
Yeap! (Guys do something!) haha! *promoting* =X

Say something about no.6 ?
She's HOT! x)

No comments: