Thursday, October 23, 2008

GYM For Thursday!

First of all I would like to talk bout wat i saw this morning while on my way to college.






Do you notice the lorry just went unbalance. Its like one side up and another went down?!! Haha It looks even worst when we went nearer. Duno wat's izzit inside?! Curious! lol.





Yeappie,




GYM . GYM . Here I come! =D



I took gym as my co-curiculumn for this semester. Its a compulsary one to choose any activities or sports u want to. So I picked GYM. Why?! Coz I was curious and i never try exercise working out with those machines. I think I might be intrested with this. Hope so.
This morning went over sport complex and searched for the room for like 10 minutes and finally reached there. Hmm..not bad! Full with many gym machines. I feel like trying it once i saw it * hands and legs itchy* Haaha. There were 2 groups. It so happened my group, group 1 was a lady who instructed us- Ms. Yvonne and another group was a man! I heard my frens said he's a tall with big muscles- tricep, bicep and watever 'cep' he has it. lol.
My group havent get the chance to touch any of the equipments and machines for the 1st class. Ms Yvonne was just briefing us about wat the 8 weeks we shall do during gym classes. Besides that, they have many rules and regulations that we have to obey with and of coz test and practicals for us to pass with 50%. And I hope it wont be that hard for me but i did heard seniors saying its easy to pass if u do all correctly.



So I will just bare with it and accept the challenge. Let's see how fun and intresting it is?!! ;)




Some pics taken by me. =P







The so called "cycling machine" i think so the name coz we havent know all the names of it. Hahaar.









.. work it out with all these peeps!lol. Yeah!







Was too free listening ms. yvonne for briefing..so yea...lol






This the one. LOL The lightest wan i'm sure i can lift up but others i can't gurantee. Heehe.





Ms. Yvonne asked us to introduce ourself with this lame ice breaker.



It went like...



1) I am from _____ (course)

2) I am a ( discipline / useless ) Student.

3) I registered for gym because ( I'm intrested / I'm afraid of the sun! )






So! everyone did stand up just to tell out these 3 lame sentences just to introduce ourself by turn with numbers. and am lucky no.23!





Oh yea..we've got to do our test with this gigantic machine! lols it looks like so scary. haha.
I will end it with Mine and Annie. Soh 's face! Heehe.
That'sallFolks!
2 more days till results OUT!
ARGH!!!!!! OMG!
=X

No comments: