Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunday + Yesterday + Today?!


Alright. I will start off with the day before yesterday (sunday). As usual morning went church. The Pastor frm Mission Conference and he talked so well..i mean as in languages. He knows mandarin and cantonese as well. Bravo him! *Salute*





Super cute Baby Girl While I was in my church. I curi snap her pics =X
CUTIE! =P

Then, right after chuch went lunch at Sri Petaling. Took Fatty Mixed Rice. Hmm Not Bad, quite nice. After that, Uncle Kitz came find her sui poh and it so happen Darren's burfday party. So i followed them along and Mr.Wayne was inside the car too! LOL Damn siao long din see him and Joe jo. I think for like 1 month pluss dee..hehe. So we went to somewhere new town Pee Jay for A&W. Coz the burfday party held at dere. Then I came to realize so long since i went A&W. haaha. Miss the Curly Fries and ROOT BEER! Woohoo!





A & W




I Crave for this since long ago! Can I take the whole thing back??! LOL.






Wahh..Presents!! Grab 1 1st..ekekek





The Burfday BOy cake. RM400 for this cake..and its quite nice nt bad and the model dun look like Darren oso. lol (dun belif u will see him below ;)




LV Bag weih! So cool! 1st time i saw this. Its Darren's mum and dad's anniversary cake. Cool rite!? ^^







There they are! Taking Hottie Dogss! wakakkaka. Sister : Nyumm ~ =X




Let me introduce to u all- The Fatest Tomato Sauce in the World lol and its gonna "BbbBlust!" wakakakak.






This is none other than "Uncle Wayne" and Baby Kaylee! Hehes. *She's fair and her hair is floating in the air!* lols wat a poem!~







Yeap, obviously the center one is the main prince of the day! Haaha Happy Birthday to Darren Chua! Cheese! haha






Yeap Darren was eating the icing sugar model's hand! lol




Yeap Its Darren with Uncle Kit's mum and sister and yea my sista -rahz!







Err..the indian fella as the 'supervisor' supervising the children.hehe







And its the A& W Bear! Hehe They were playing Musical chair!

Not to forget I saw Puan . Lim during the burfday party. I guess her kidds were frens with Darren Chua. The thing was she recognises me and am so glad to see her! 1st time seeing her as a mum with her husband taking care their children! Heehe. I miss her maths lesson so much during pess times ! =/

After that, we went to Uncle kitz's relative's house for some visiting. haha and in fact all of us were too bored so yea...snap someone below ... hahaaahahhaha!





Yeap, WaYnE Kang! -scratching his head! Haahaa. ( lol when u c this pls dun kill me! hahahaha)





The last place we stopped by was, we broke in to Wayne's house lol! Its like visiting ppl house during CNY! swtz..lol.

Thats the end of my sundayy.




Monday.

As usual went college, class at 9 untill 7 pm phew and in between went Jusco wangsa maju to lepak again lo.






Yeap, its still McDonald the best! Ke xin eating the burger! haha.





Fries ~~ Black Pepper Fries!~ New thing invented frm Ke xin! Heehe..Nice!





Then, went ta kei with them. lol. Nola we finally choosed something to play.


Go IN! Yeah we played Bball! Nice play untill i addicted! Coz it went in quite a number of times hehe.





Hmm..back to coll after that. And i saw them playing it I was wondering can i play with them too! lol Its been a long time since i play basketball during school times. =/





During Class ~ Group 3 and 2 together. Most crowded class ever compare with group 2 alone only. lolx






Its Raining Catz and Dogs once class overed ! and everybody went lik O.O owkayy, everyone figuring how are we suppose to get outta here. swtz!





The Rain is challenging us! to get to the bus stop! lol.

"Rain rain go away, come again another day!"

Grrrr...
I was like freezing inside putra den at Masjid Jamek waiting for star Sri Petaling. I'm Cold! all Wet! Grr..thanks to the Rain.
The end of Yesterday.
Todayy.
Nice bottle frm pei woon. lolx.
Todayy I just noticed that there's something new frm the canteen - Scallop slice chicken kuey teow soup. Curious?? so i tried. Not bad! Fake Scallop. haaha.
Going back at 4 and not 7 for todayy. Lecture Not free. Yippie. =)
Then, I saw 8 tv Crews right infront the bus stop.They were dragging some students for games. lol.
Alright. The END! I need to sleep now.
and its RAINING now! Wooho! Evryone nites. Sleep Tight! ;)
CHAOSZ~

No comments: