Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy going IN and OUT =X

YESTERDAY

I should say KTM is the slowest train in M'sia. Yes, indeed it is. Wow, I tell u I had a long journey till uncle wayne's college. Din know its so long getting till Pee Jay Taylors college. Killing me! LOL. Blame it all to wayne la! Wakakaaka. It tooks me 1 and a half hours to get there and u noe le as ktm jalan half way sure stop like engine mati dee then followed by the air-cond automatically off. That's the time everyone went stucked in the train gasping for air! Sigh! Wat to do KTM mahh! =.=
45 minutes later reached kl sentral and needed to change to another train heading to Klang. I was lost at 1st but luckily sumone told me which platform to go to.The ktm at kl sentral was way more better and most importantly its cooler!;) Finally after 6-7 stations reached the destination! PhewWw...then saw uncle wayne waited for me near the bridge with a mm song face to him! ahaahaz. I sweat alot to get there! I'm tired! Crap.
So, after he's done wif the college fees we left to his cousin's saloon later then Sunway Pyramid for Sushi Zanmai! =D We started off our lunch while waiting ann ann Chew! heehe she and her hubby was late lo.












Hmm...Not bad, nice Ambience~


By 3 sumthing they reached. Nice to meet with ann's bf- Jack. Honestly speaking he looks totally like a comic boy character. Exactly! haaha oh yea! and he's Damn FAIR kayy! lol. We had a great lunch wif them. There's been a long time din see ann liao I think for like 2 months gua. I dun even noe she higlighted her hair.Haahaz. Anyways, its so good to see you gurl, with Jack! Happy couple =) Heehes.






This is wat i took- Chicken Katsudon with eggs if i'm nt wrong.lol







This is wat ann ann chew took. Salmon duno wat. lol.







Unagi and Cuttle Fish...Nice! Ann and Jack ordered.






YUMMY Salmon! Tempting rite! YesSs!!!


Haahaaa.




This was the only pic able to snap on! While paying up the bill. Hehe.


Anyways, Thanks to Uncle Wayne who treated me this time! and the "damage" (bill) nt too bad rite??! Haha. =X


More pics coming up coz all still wif ann ann chew! lol.

Then, we left after Sushi Zanmai and was kinda rushed just to avoid the traffic jams.




Wayne went fetched his bro frm school then went back home le.





At NIGHT~


Was at uncle wayne's house. Since sis going kitz cell group so i followed.hehe.




Nasi Lemak made by wayne's mum. Its nice. I like the rendang Chicken but the potatoes like too hard! Haha.
and I realize I just had Rice the whole day! Omg..gaining weight! Chammz~



LAST BUT NOT LEAST...



Yeap! The Fat Wayne! Haaha! U will see him eating all the time. LOLX



*Dun worry! will Strangle u once I meet u again!*

Mwahahhahaahahahhaahahahahaha


XD







































































Well...What about Today???!










I was with the TV from morning till afternoon then received viona's call and yea we headed off to Midvalley perhaps to do some window shopping??! Hahaa.
Was So surprised that we saw Ka Chuan while at TopShop. Hehee, its great to see him!=)
Hmm..Annie and Cassy got something while me and viona got nth!
So before we left we bought SUSHI AGAIN for amandaching! from Jusco. Haahaas.
Can't help due to temptation frm those yummy sushis! xD







I look like a kiddo with the cute bagpack! Hahaa!


It looks so nice! Guess who's leg??lol Hint: C... laa!lol

Its Annie's turn!

Yeappie, she bought a cool RED wallet frm GUESS. ;)

Thumbs up for Sushi! ^^




Eat Eat EAt and EAT!





Cassy & Viona Peng!






Lastly, Its Oscar posing!! CUte! Was at annie's house waiting dad. Heehe..Thats my Day! =>
What I can sing of is, ... "When will I see U Again!???..."
Once again, I looked into ur eyes
Mesmerizing!~*
MWAHS.










No comments: