Wednesday, October 8, 2008

College life is killing me!


Why i said college life is killing me?! The main reason is bcos the 2nd semester time table is crazy = giler= chee sin! Eventhough friday is still considered as my off day in this 2nd semester but the worst thing was most of the the class timing was being pushed untill so late and i never tried having class untill like my dinner time!? The first day was still normal class untill 5.30. Still can accept it. But unlike TUESDAY. Last time i used to like tuesday alot and i duno why dun ask me! lol and now i started to hate tuesday! My class in tuesday is like frm 10 in the morning till 7.30p.m! Where got so long hours wan. I heard frm my seniors that they said we are still lucky cos the latest class was like untill 9??!! I'm like wth! LOL.
I tell u this. Yesterday was my 1st time having class from 10 till 7?? lol i've counted its like about 10 hours staying at college the whole day!? My last class untill 7 (thank god the tutor released us early) and guess wat?! I saw DARK SKY once i walked out frm the class! lol. Speechless!

The 2nd semester is still the same amount of subjects. A total 6 all together and this time including Bahasa Malaysia Lanjutan! swtz! So yesterday the 1st class for BM and once we entered the class. He instructed us to copy the notes. Then nvm lo, who knows he BOMM us for project-kerja kursus in the 1st class and telling us better start doin now and need hand-in on time. Kanasai..=.= Then, I miss my BITA leng lui lecture but no more teaching us for this semester BISA lol. It when frm BITA to BISA. Crap! haha and Microeconomics to Macroeconomics for this sem-Lecture changed too and i would still prefer Mr.Goh than now duno wat name. lol. His lecture is like so hypnotizing ppl to tutup mata. = = Cos he talked and teach so slow compared wif Mr. Goh, he is way more faster weih! Heehe.













While I was walking towards college, i got this inspiration to take some pics around the college. heehe. I love this whether. cozy and refreshing early in the morning. =>






Monday we went Mcdonald at Jusco wangsa maju to kill our few hours time before class. =)










YEAH! we had McShaker Fries and I had McD Bubur Ayam. Nt bad! ;)















With Chee Huey, Pei Pei, Cindy, Pei Ling and others. ;D





I heartz fries alotz. Don't u???





BURP!!!~ Full! Bao Bao! LOLZ





My group 2 ^^ Some din come.



Which colour nicer??! I mean my finger..Aquar or pink?! I prefer Aquar.





Yeap, we had Cosmetic class with Miss Cindy in tuesday! LOL this girl very fashionable and she brought her cosmetics and teached us while break! hehe





Okay..and i noe I looked like some soh pohz. Can't help. Thats ME! haaha





Was too free so snap some photos! Heehe frm top-bottom, left- right : Cindy, Pei Pei, Annie, Chia wen and ME! CHEESE!


Q(^.^Q )






YAHUUUUU!!! TOMORROW after class going college mates's apartment to
SWIM and have FUN!
Hohohohoh~
Who wana join??! Tell me lah!
;)
Amanda is actually enjoying her college life lah!
Not that Bad after all.
Wakakakakaka.xD










No comments: