Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Disaster Tuesday?

I'll Start off my post with this pic.





Its amazing. I love cold whether and its tuesday morning while i was on the way out frm house.
Its just like genting but i'm nt at genting. Am at Cheras! LOL. Mist~ Mist~ Everywhere.

I likey! ;)
As Usual Class from 10am till 7.30pm! Guess wat??! In between classes there was 1 lecture canceled. So, we had 5 hours break till the last class at 6.00-7.30! Wow...How are we goin to kill these 5 hours break?!!



Indeed the Final Decision was..KLCC! Haaahaar. lol.














Besides loitering around klcc wat else can we do?! Of course movies is the best!

hehe










Yeappie. We watched The House Bunny.







Everyone in the cinema laugh like mad. There was this little boy just sat right behind us who enjoys it so so much. We heard him laughing like siao from the movie started till it ended. LMAO. Its a nice movie. A comedy movie and its suitable for teenager like us to watch it. Nice story lines.



So..Go watch it! ;D







Yea.Its High School Musical 3 Senior Year. I'm so longing for this. Its coming up soon. Oct 24th.


Come on..Who wana watch with me?! =P






Even weekdays its still that crowded. why?! Coz its Klcc lo. Lame.






Yea. I love the t-shirt frm this shop. Its so unique.



"We Make Noise Not Clothes"







My buddies.^^











What is this girl doing?!





Ooh..its amandaching! Pointing the LV Bag with her saliva dripping. Haha. Swtz.






The pic above its already 7.30. Finally class ended and its raining Again!~ But luckily not a heavy one. And was tired waiting the bus untill 8 only we get to take the train.

For the 1st time I was so fair! among the 3 of us. Yay! lol.


Was inside the train waiting to reach. Pheww..by the time i got home its already 9.30. Damn Hungry untill i'm not chewing the food in fact i'm swallowing it. LOL.


Isn't it awesome! I love the blue. Its 7 sumthing.
Since I started my post with a pic and i'll end my post with this pic.
Heehee.
Tomoro(thursday) will be joining the co-curiculumn. Guess wat I choose? Its Gym.
Yeah, time to have some real exercise to burn some fatsSs.
who wana join gah!?
LOL.
Oh Yea, there was something bothering me during this few days and am very worried and afraid that I can't pass all my subjects for semester 1. I really hope that I can get a satisfactory result so that i won't feel dissapointed.
Results will be out starting frm this saturday! I'm damnn nervous weih~
*Finger-Crossed*
Pls Pray for me. Thanks! =/

No comments: