Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another World.









This is my 3rd day breathing in another world. Aussie is a nice place. The citizen here are very educated, friendly and nice! U will never forget their " how izzit going, how r u today and see you soon /later " how good is it if malaysia people were like this! =="

The morning sun was the best damn thing that I love. The weather wasn't really cold after all. Lowest 12 degrees celcius. Winter season is nt a bad season to be here. In fact sales everywhere in the malls! Damn I shop untill I couldn't stop! Bare in mind its just the 3rd day! 2 weeks  and 4 days to go! 

I started to love aussie! Just that they sleep too early! 10 or latest by 11 will go to bed!!! ==: NO NIGHT LIFE mann! Healthy lifestyle they have here. lol. 

Looking forward the places my uncle gonna bring us! Appreciate every minute every second here! and I MISS MAMAK food! Supper! So long din touch u d! Swtt. 

Every morning got *morning calls*  frm my uncle! Today : "Hey u guys come Australia is to enjoy not to sleep!" LOL!!  Quite true! Alright its 12 here! I gotta sleep peeepo Good night!! :)  
Take care!  Mwahh!


PS : I still miss you today! Really miss you! MIXIU!     :(



No comments: