Friday, September 9, 2011

The Returns - Homeland.


HEY Peeps! I'm back to the hazzy desert! Yeah, don't know why so damn hazzy these few days in Malaysia. I really hope I can bring back the sky from Australia. Blue skies every day, white clouds, sunny sun and nice wind! I really miss the weather there. Why can't Malaysia have these such nice weather too?? Aihss. Anyway, I'm back! Wooohoo. Will upload all the photos that I've taken while I'm there. A blessed yet lovely 3 weeks trip over there. No regrets. That place is LOVE. Hahaha. Hmmm, went for some surveys there. They were keep promoting bout the education + migration for students. Mum kinda hint me  , lol. Well we all like there. Maybe , maybe I should..I should really think about it..someday I might be one of them =)

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. IMAGINE.  (:


Its been a while since we met since we talked f2f and since we bbm. -  uiximi


GOING HIKING @ APEK HILL TOMORROW! 
GU-NAIGHT!! :)



No comments: