Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Babes!


Took me quite some time to hold the camera! Pheww! I looked retarded abit here but well its okay for me. At least finally, the 4 of us muat muat!~ Haha.








Its been a week total 1 month before I get to meet these 3 pretty Ladies since I came back from Aussie. The fact that we couldn't resist nor deny is that every time we meet we will go for nice food. We had a scrumptious dinner, dining @ Hokkhaido Ichiba. 2nd choice besides Sushi Zanmai. So, yeah. We ordered quite alot but this round we made it for our desserts! Hell yeah! Haha. After that the girls wanted to have a drink. So we went to The Library for 3 pines + 1 .5 pines (free). LOL. Imagine the 1 pine is actually the really BIG BIG pine! The Picture above shows it all. I can actually put my face in there! xD Anyway, we didn't went drunk. Towards the end of the drinking session. I got feddup and emo for certain things that bothers in my mind so I finish half of the pine (small pine) at a time. Well. Hoegaarden don't taste good at all. Taste like medicine. Lols. And then we went back to our respective homes. There goes our Sunday Night. Satisfied. ;)

Once in a while, You and I  should come out and Chill and have a Drink.
Enjoy our lives yo peeps! =)


No comments: