Thursday, August 11, 2011

It BOTHERS me.

Since that few months untill now, am still fantasizing bout you. Why eh?? Those imagination keep playing on and on in my mind. The more it runs in my brain the more I feel like see-ing you. I believe it might happen one day but its a bit wrong to happen tho. We're friends now, and in future too I'm sure of this. You told me before you had the same dream / fantasized bout me before too. But...so what?! It was only just a Dream. Once we wake up, everything is gone....just like a crumple of mist, blown to a far far place.

Right here I'm wishing & wishing, just wishing that you could just give me a big hug , just right before I leave....                                                                          Can you??




8 days left. Peepppo. Am saying Goodbye soon... .. 
Should be :)  or  :( ??! 
I Don't Know!!! Continue my work...
Byeee for now.


No comments: