Friday, August 19, 2011

...Leaving


Like I said from the last 2 previous post, not really that excited yet. In fact, mum was excited since past few days. I have even pack a single thing yet. Am tired, lazy and I'm sick. Which I shouldn't be sick by now. 
Bacterias u gotta leave me ASAP. Or else I'll will be suffered like hell over there in these winter season.
I hope I didn't miss out anything. Where all my plans will work accordingly without any problem, except of getting sick. = ="   



Planning to bring my biggest red luggage bag with a hand luggage! :P But I was still deciding whether to bring my laptop along??! Yes? No?? I bet I will take lotsa pics untill my sony-sexy-red runs out of memory. Maybe. LOL. Anyway, gonna get my lazy ass to pack once I'm off from work later. (; 




By the time you guys reading this, I might be already in the plane. I'll miss you guys. 3 weeks gonna be real fast. Just wait for me to come back and bring you guys the good news! 

Ps : Gonna miss my Sing Cock Talk Song gang the most!! Arghh! You guys are my opportunity cost! (2nd best choice to be forgone) =(  Must wait for me to be back yo! Missing each of you!




I bet you readers should know where is this place right?! 
Yeap, will be touching down to Sydney for my 1st stop. 
Its going to be end Winter and then Spring till I reach my 2nd stop at Melbourne.
Hope that its gonna be a real blessed yet enjoyable journey in Australia. =)


Gonna abandon my Lil Bloggie for these period of time. Hopefully I found Wifi there if possible will catch up with you guys from there. Cheers and Goodbye Peeeppo! 

MISS ME!!!  



&


I WILL BE BACK very SOON! :D



Ps :To the special one. I will be missing you everyday every minute and every second. XOXO




Loves,
 Amanda-Licious. 


No comments: