Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I didn't know...


Things that I didn't know before this....Things that I know by now.

I didn't know I love Jazz.
I didn't know I felt in love with Oldies, Classical Musics.
I didn't know I love to have candle light dinner with a man.
I didn't know my dream place is Rome, Italy.
I didn't know I am a Romantic person.


I didn't know I love to see you in formal.
I didn't know that I love see-ing you being gay with that gay look.
I didn't know you were in my mind most of the time.
I didn't know you appeared in my dreams at night.
I didn't know I like you a little bit more slowly day by day.

I didn't know I'll be leaving in 2 days time.
I didn't know I'm not completely excited about it.
I didn't know I love Malaysia this much.
I didn't know I miss every single thing here.
I didn't know whether I can still see you before I chaoz.

I didn't know, I didn't know, how much will I miss you.
A lot - A lot - Perhaps. :)





I will Make a Wish 
and  


=)


...that If ever I did crossed your mind
and I will certainly be glad for it...




....The End.



No comments: