Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time is Running.


Apparently.... 


....there are no time for Losers. 



Heyy. Its been quite some time since I last updated. Life has been good. There were actually too much of stuff running in my mind recently. Decisions. Problems to be solve. Excitement? Happy and sad at the same time-Mixed feelings. Though there were some issues that are not solve yet. Which I hope to I could clear it off, before its too late. The worst thing is, its not floating but keeps me sinking. Time-Time-Time!! I need time to get rid of this. Keep reminding myself these days - not to care too much of the people who don't care for u at all. Stop planting the silliness and stupidity in your own. Don't waste time anymore when you know it won't work. Trying my utmost best , diverting my attention and focus onto other more important stuff. Some more important decisions that have to make. From the beginning God has already have a plan for each of us, but in the end the decision is yours. Which path to follow, decide yourself. May God Bless me. *finger-crossed*

Been quite active updating in TUMBLR and Tweeting lately. Not going to of course to abandon my little Blogspot site here. Those who follows my twitter and as well as tumblr ( just open this account recently), I believe u will get more updates from me, if you ever thought of catching up with me. Facebook has been good before this, but to the extend of it, its getting a bit too public now. So, wont really update more on it besides uploading photos among friends, liking status, dropping a msg or comment on their walls. Anyhow, u still could keep me updated from all these sources Facebook-Twitter-Blogspot or even Tumblr! :D

Well, almost half of my dreams had finally came true. The rest of it am still chasing for it, hoping that I could fulfill what I wished with my own capabilities. The things that you're striving it on your own is always better than getting it depending on someone. Your want it your dreams to come true then Just do it! Nobody would force you, but its all thats in you. =)

About 2 more weeks to go...am getting ready. Hope I could explore something different this time round in this long holiday tour and also make the best decision out of it without any hesitation.
Believe I will enjoy the remaining months, starting to appreciate my days from this month on wards. ;)





Till here. See ya on the next post. 

CIAO  [:


No comments: