Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just too Fragile...









Life is Fragile... ... . 

I had a shock. When I heard the news.
Friend's dad passed away last night. It happens too fast, too sudden.
I still find it hard to accept the fact. The fact of loosing someone who are so dear to you.
The one who raise you up, the one who took care of you and the one who taught you to be a better person.
Don't know why am I so down to hear bout this. I'm sorry to hear that friend.
I think she must be really sad now... my deepest condolences..!

Girl, don't be too depress. We will always support you and surround you.
You can always call me when you needed help.
We understand all the hardships that you will be facing in the future.
Any problem do share it out, don't always keep it to yourself.
We will try our best to help you. Stay Strong girl.

R.I.P  Uncle Tan.

Life is Fragile. We may not know what will happen tomorrow, when is the time to go.
God will take you away, when it is time to leave this earth.
Once you're gone, nothing is left.
Everything is gone and empty.
A body without a soul. =\



Every breath counts, every moment matters. Life is God's gift to our planet. A lifetime is not enough for us to know ourselves. Yet we waste time in perverse pleasures, unmindful of our own beauty. If you are not living your life to the fullest, you are missing something. 

Let's begin to appreciate every moment and every seconds of our life. 
Cheers.

Ps : Take Care dearest Friend! *Hugs*



No comments: