Friday, May 21, 2010

Tik Tok" Tik Tok"

Hey Hey, I'm Back!!! (=

Amanda-Licious is ready to tell what's going on during these long holidays!!

Pictures , Pictures and pictures!!!! ENJOY people!! ;D



Went to Maison with Tar College gang of mine. Had a Good Goooood Night!!! =P




Went for shopping, BBQ Plaza, dim sumz, cheong K, Bak Kut teh, Yum Cha and Pivoine's 20th Birthday Party!!! Yuuuuhuuu!! XD




Reunion with HSBC colleauges and Had Banana Leaf Rice @ Brickfields. Wow!! Awesomeeee!! =P


Celebrated Mother's Day!!! Bought a Electrolux vacuum Cleaner for mami!! She like it and we had a great time that day together as a family. (;
*Happy Mother's Day ah mi!!!*



An Impromptu Part time job at Midvalley. These are the pictures while I'm at work during the past 6 days. I seriously learnt alot. 1st time working as a promoter. Hmmm, feeling not bad.
Finally knows how to approached people, getting to know alot of things, and most importantly gain alot of experience from this time. I finally know how to value my money. Dollar per dollar isn't easy to earn. I will definitely appreciate my studies life now. Study hard and get a good job when I finally ended my degree. Not to forget get to know few nice and interesting frens over there. Hmmm, finally again I don't need to give out leaflets to passerby or customers by saying
" Garmin GPS Promotion, Can Have a look! " =D

I enjoyed. Seriously. Thanks Jackie for recommanding me this Job. Thanks to Penny Wong for the laughter! as She always cheered me up!! Hugss! Thanks to James , Ivy , Brian and Eddy too for the precious information and knowledge. ( ;


Oh yeahh, nearly forgotten to annouce a good news.
From the bottom of my heart, I truly want to give thanks to our Almighty Lord Jesus.
Last 2 days when I finally checked my results.
I was so thrilled and excited that I've passed all my subjects.
I am finally a graduant. xD
Words can't describe how happy I was.
I would just say it is a miracle.
Because I really did very badly in one of the paper.
But I really couldn't believe I've pass!!
God is really amazing.
I am so thankful for HIM!
Praise the Lord. AMEN.

P/s : To all DIN mates!!

♥ ♥ ♥

See u guys in July for Convo Day yo!!
Amanda Miss u fellas like crazyyyyyy!! =P


so what's next!??
I'm no longer a Tarcian but a Utarian soon!!
Heheheeeeee!!
The next chaptersz of Amanda's Life...
Do look forward ya!
CHIOSZ!! ( :



[Amanda-Licious]
" Finally....( ; "

No comments: