Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Next Race.


Wooohoooo!
2 more days to go!
From DIN-ians to UIN-ians.
Heeheeeee''

Dear all DINs,

First of all, all my best wishes to u guys.
So glad that we were in the same course for the entire 2 years.
2 more days to go and my Tarc ID will be ineligible and I will be officially a Utar-ians soon.
Don't really know what kind of feeling that I am having now actually. Happy and sad. I am happy because I will be having a new start in this new environment, a greater challenge ahead of my future stepping to a higher level of studies. Yes, I believe there are alot more knowledge to be learnt yet and it will be a tough journey before I finally reach the destination. To be specified, I would say I'm right now in a 1st "turning point" before I finally come out to face the reality of the working world. Indeed, I will definitely enjoy for the rest of the 2 years and 6 months of student's life. So, no worries. I will appreciate my time while I'm still a student. Ngek Ngek.
What makes me sad is that I really started to miss Tarc life. Whenever I thinked back the time we study together no matter in Tutorial classes or in the Lecture Hall...I would really hope our diploma course never ends. Maybe u might thinked wow, amanda exaggerating here. ==" lol.
But truly I appreciate those time we spent together. I know of course we can still keep in touch to one another. But sometimes it is not as easy as what we think or said. Everyone will have their own life to move on. Anyway, A big THANK YOU to all of u guys for everything including being a friend of me. Appreciate it. Very much. ( ;


At least, you bunch of people have been into the Chaptersz of Amanda's Life. =P
Take Care, friends. God Bless ya all!!!
*HUGsSs* (:


No comments: