Friday, May 7, 2010

Awww, finally! :)



LOL.
Yeah, indeed I am Sick of Staying at HOME.
and I'm Broke as the previous blog says.
Hmm, This week will be the last week for me to enjoy my holidays staying at HOME I guess. Haha xD
Next week onwards I will be start working at M-I-D-V-A-L-L-E-Y
Find me if u could. (;
hehehehuhuhhohohohahaha.
As Latte also agreed with me when I finally made this decision - I really should get myself busy.
Stop all the crappy stuff, thoughts, and bla bla blas.
Anyway, Thanks Latte (;
I have to go through this process again, yes...once more.
with God's strength I know I can do it.
Whatever it is, I just LOVE FridaysSs.
You know why!?
Coz I realized I'm always lucky on Friday.
:D


To the one I m-i-s-s-e-s alot.
Once Again, u made me Grown Up.
Thank You for the IGNORANCE. (=

Appreciate.

p/s Alright, This will be my last post before I get back, take care guys. Still the same slogan, Smile! Life is Short. (:






[Amanda-Licious]
" Thank God its Friday!"

No comments: