Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jay Chou <-> The Era


* D-R-U-M .....R-O-L-L-S *











JAY CHOU's latest album -----> [The Era]

[ Sound Tracks ]

01.跨時代
02.說了再見
03.煙花易冷
04.免費教學錄影帶
05.好久不見
06.雨下一整晚
07.我落淚。情緒零碎
08.愛的等飛行日記
09.自導自演
10.超人不會飛


Comment : This round in May year 2010 His latest album - "The Era" finally came out. Really Nice! After listening all the 10 songs in it, 85% of it I would say really nice. =P Can't deny his slow songs really melts my heart. Once again Jay's songs Overwhelmed me :D

I just went to speedy this afternoon and check how much this album cost.
When I saw the price tag. I was so surprised. OMG.
Cost like RM 85.00 !!! GG! =="
You guys know why the price went up so much?! Just because of the 3D metal box and also another version where they included all the albums tags of Jay Chou. So that is why, so damn pricy! T.T
I was thinking can I just want the CD instead of those extra stuffs??! lol. But I will definitely buy it, just not for now. LOL!


Once again, CONGRATZ to Jay Chou with his latest album-
THE ERA!!! xD



[Amanda-Licious]
"Lil Fans Promoting"

No comments: