Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged by MisS Christine!

Heellll0oO0o guys!


Yeap! I'm back with the tag!lols

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


Here we go-------*

1) I'm a girl! lols (obviously) xD
2) I love sour and spicy stuff that makes my appetite rocks.
3) I hates people who are hypocrites.
4) I'm currently taking Diploma in International Bussiness studies at KTAR.
5) I can't deny that i'm a big fans of Hong Kong series/dramas! So do ask me about it as i used to tuned on to WLT and astro on-demand. ^^
6) I miss Baidurians07 and HSBC investment teamates! Muah=D
7) I realize that life is getting harder as we grow up and life is short so i wana thank god that my heart still beating now.
8) I dislike whenever my mum nags and shouted at me! @_@
9) I can really save my pocket money for shopping and there has been for months since i went shopping!=(
10) Recently I'm in love with the song 'I'm yours' by Jason Mraz.
11) I would prefer salt than sugar!lol
12) I'm a person who is very perticular with how ppl think about me.
13) Nowadays i'm gaining weight with McD ice-cream and sausage Mc Muffin with a melted cheese inbetween! Yummy! *I'm lovin it*
14) For those who knows me well, I can be a weirdo at times! ROFL
15) My Finals is just around the corner and I'm very lazy now for revision, thats why I'm killing my time for this! Crap~



Yuuhuu! I'm done with it >.^

Let's see, who i tag... ...

* Cassy Wong
* Whisky-ann
* Joe-Onn Chai
* Annie Paan
* Josiah Wu
* Viona Peng
* Wayne Kang
* Rachel Chen
* Deniese Chong
* Winnie Paan

No comments: