Saturday, August 23, 2008

FOOD that makes me Irresistible!

I would like to post about all the nice food i captured all this while that remembrance of what good food i had before, that simply Delicious, Yummylicious, Tastylicious (no such word aite!? lol) Anyway, Get ready for those who are reading this! Let the pictures makes u HUNGRY !!!
*Saliva dripping out* =P





"Ladies and Gentlement"





LET's BEGIN with ... .....


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
*


*

*
*


*

*
*


*

*
*


*

*
*


*

*


*



Japanese cuisine at Sakae Sushi. Nice! I love Japanese food alot! Mainly Sushi!
=P







Yeap! ICE-CREAM with 8 different flavours!Had it at Swenson. =) and below on ur right one is Ice-cream vanilla toast with some chocolate topping. Dessert is just like happy pills!! lol Agree?







Not to forget the spicy food and Malay dessert. Frm top-bottom,left-right : Tom Yam at somewhere else (forgotten), Ice Kacang from Pavillion food republic, Cendol and Rojak (nice and cheap! with many sotong in it) at somewhere Jln Ampang if i'm nt wrong, dad recommended us! =D




Frm top-bottom, left-right : The tastiest Crispy Chicken with the most flesh than fats/bones compare with pasar mlm. Heehe, I guess u guys can recognise this advertisement board rite?!Usually u will able to see it at any shopping complex, they've got many outlets. The top right is none other than the yummy Tuna Croissant frm Delifrance. While the bottom one are Noodles with fried mushroom at Little Taiwan and Roti Boy!- my favourite* ^^








Frm top-bottom, left-right : Had Spicy & Sour-Szechuan Soup and very nice Siu Loong Bau at the Gardens -DIN TAI FUNG restaurant. At the bottom on ur left i'm not sure exactly wat's that called but i think it called "Sau Bao" Had it when my grandpa's birthday. The last one is Tom Yam Soup frm 'Just Thai' with the chef originally frm Thailand *Thumbs Up*(Basically you can find it at any outlets frm any shopping complex)







Whenever I look at it, I feel like having a bite! It is Strawberry Cheesecake and on ur below right is the Oreo Cheesecake(if i'm not mistaken) with the base of some biscuit. Excellent!!!








Had Yummy Lobster and "Ying Yong" Fish with soya sauce (the left one fried & the right one steam) with my uncle at Subang Shereton Hotel during CNY. =>








Chocolate,Chocolate and Chocolate!!! Mushmallow and strawberry with Chocolate at Midvalley.Lovely. I still rmb I Had it with Cassy and Viona!









A combination of 7 dishes including the soup! Sorry to say that u can't find these anywhere cos my mum cooked that during CNY reunion dinner! Haaha! Had Big Prawns, Chicken, Broccoli, Mushroom with Oyster, Steam Fish, Roasted Duck and Homemade Soup(duno wat we called that in english). x)










The top left is Spaghetti with some muscles, had it with my colleagues at Concord Hotel. Next to it is Terriyaki Chicken and Lamb with 70% cooked, tried that 1st time at Tony Romas wif my sis and kitz. While the below one is some muscles "shell" yea rite the muscle already inside the stomach that's why only left the shell ^^and my Dad who is cooperating when i snaped him eating the spaghetti, Angle's Hair at Itallianese. Good Food! ;)



The 1st pic on ur top left is the famous Cheese Ball frm "yeung guong" (a place very near my secondary school at pudu) Can u see the cheese inside melting out??! lols Beside it, is the Seaweed rice cracker, spot the 'greenish' part?! The greenish content is very fulfilling.Me and my sister love that much=D. Below left, is one of my morning breakfast meal- Butter toast bread with scrambled egg and tomato sauce on top + Hash brown! The last pic is the small and cute colourful 'Tong Yuns' Nice!!!




The pics on top are Blueberry and Chocolate Cheesecake! Although quite pricy-RM 5 for 1 at the Loaf but good try, for those who havent try it before^^ On ur below left is Strawberry Ice Blended,hmm..something like ice kacang la but its only in strawberry flavour. You can get it frm the shop-100 Yen. Next to it is..Yes! Sushi again..salmon, ebiko and the rest i duno wat's that call(recommended by my sis and kitz) but quite nice frm Sakae Sushi. *Both thumbs up*

All of it above is my "house chef" (Mum) 's homemade dishes! Haha.. starting frm top-bottom, left-right : Yam cake, for chinese we call it 'wu tou kou' , then sweet + crispy Goreng Pisang and Jemput Pisang(below left) and Steamed Huge Prawns. All i can say is HO CHIAK!!! Heehees






Can you see the cheese stuffing pathetically in between the burger?! Aww..it is non other than my favorite Sausage McMuffin go with the Hash Brown next to it.."I'm lovin it";> Below it is 'Luk luk' Just last month had it on Viona's birthday. I really enjoy having this untill we sweat like mad! Haahas. Okay here goes Rocky-Strawberry flavour - one of the snacks i used to munch on during my lecture to keep me stay alert and not fall asleep. =P






Alright, so let me introduce a few good food frm Tarc cafeteria.(Promoting college food) *Proud* chehwahh~ Frm top-bottom,left-right : Chocolate Marble Cheesecake, Chicken Salad, Chicken Macroroni Cheese and the last one i would say is the best among all, Curry fillet fish with rice. Price reasonable and delicious. If u guys wana noe more bout it dun hesitate to ask me ya!lol >.^


On top of it and bottom left obviously is the famous Ampang 'Yong Tau Foo' where i just went wif my family last sunday after for a long time din really having it. The taste very consistent, still that delicious ;) Finally, the last pic(bottom right) is where my sis cooked for my late lunch -Tom Yam Mee with crabmeat stick, tomatoes and alot more. It is simply irresistible! Yummy =P


Thank God for Creating So many different types of Good Food in this world ! Seriously, I'm enjoying food all this while Cos I can't deny that...

I <3 to EAT!

Don't YOU?!?!!








Loves . Loves (= TASTY ?? YUMMY ?! or DELICIOUS ?!?!! ;) Loves . Loves











Eat + Eat + Eat + Eat + Eat + Eat + Eat + Eat + Eat + Eat

= Eat lo ~

;P

No comments: