Sunday, August 31, 2008

Farewell Dinner for "Ah Gong"

Ain't He CUTE putting that "p3ace" sign?! ;P

Yeap! A Farewell Dinner for my Gong Gong, mum's dad who came down frm Penang. Not knowing that my Grandpa stayed in KL for like close to 8 months dee!

But not entirely 8 months he stayed at our house, in between a few months he stayed at my Aunty's house at Pee Jay.

But just yesterday Gong Gong went back to Penang cos my uncle's newly renovated house is ready. Can u imagine it tooks more than half a year to renovate a house?! lol. So, yesterday my dad & mum went back wif my grandpa to Penang. I wonder how nice is the newly renovated house looks like. I think it would be entirely different compare to last time.





Friday night we had Steamboat for my Grandpa farewell dinner at Ho Ho steamboat near Yu Lek.









Nice~ I love the QQ Taufoo dip with the chili sauce! Ichiban!







This is my "Ye Ye", Daddy's dad another cute grandpa who look after me since small untill now =)He's obviously busy chatting with my Gong Gong. Heehee.






Haaha. Don't u think this grandpa of mine is very special?! With a long white bear like a Santa Claus! xD [for those who saw my Gong Gong before they will agree with what I'm saying!^^] He always like to thank ppl for doing just even any little thing we did for him. He can really laugh when he saw stoopid and lame advertisement frm the tv, then all of us will be like looking at how he laugh untill. lols. He is very choosy when comes to food, so if he says the food is good which means is really GOOD! Haaha.Oh yea, one more thing! I was suprised and glad that He accepted christ during that nite Hope Rally. He was healed too for his bad hearing of both ears. Praise the Lord! Isn't it God is amazing !?! It was a miracle that my Grandpa accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour. Because all this while he always rejected us when we share about Jesus infront of him and always quoted himself as a free thinker. Finally, one day daddy and mummy able to pursued him to an event-Hope Rally (Healing Session) and slowly then he followed us to church mostly every Sunday for Chinese Service. Can you see that God is doing his miraculous work in my Grandpa. Hallelujah! Let's Give all glory to the Lord ;)

Goodbye and take good care Gong Gong! I pray that God will continue to protect and keep him safe while he is in Penang. See you next year during Chinese New Year.

I will be missing ur cute face with the long white bear. * Wink *

Heehees.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _




A Recap on Some Pictures i took while the closing ceromony of Beijing Olympic 2008.






Wonderful Fire Works!

I heartz this the most! Perfect~



Not to forget today is our country's Independence Day!

* Selamat Hari Merdeka!!! *

MERDEKA (x7)

Oh yeaa..allow me to wish the 2 Birthday Boys too! They were born on the same Day same Month and the same Year as well. But they don't know each other though! Too Bad. lolx

A very HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

WAYNE KANG ENG JUAN

&

JOHNNY CHONG YEW LREN

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

CHIOSZ!

=P






No comments: