Friday, August 29, 2008

EXAMS!!!~

Omg. 6 more days till my 'war' starts. Time flies, 3 months already...since i joined in TARC. Week 15 which means next thursday4th Sept, i'll be starting my 1st paper untill 19th of Sept and immediately after my exam i will be FREE!!! Where my holidays starts for about 2 -3 weeks. Yuuuhuu~ Me and my college mates were over excited planning where to spent our hols! Haahaz. But One bad news that i heard frm my class rep was we still have class for next semester during Christmas Eves, means i will have to spend my birthday at college. Sobs.. that will be my the 1st time no holiday on my big day.='(


Anyways, let's not talk too far. Focus on what i'm facing now, do the best that i could in my Finals Semester 1. GAMBATEH! ;)








Exam Time-table : 6 subjects all together >.<







My exam Slip. Big piece hor?! lol





A place where we used to do our homework, revision, discussions and have our breakfast + chatting as well =P

Nice place near canteen 1. Windy and refreshing esp. early in the morning. (=















These are the few of them that i always stick with. Always Keh Poh with them.Haahas
Frm left-right : Cindy(class rep), Pei Pei, Qian Yu, Pei Woon (sporty look and smart girl) and Ke Xin.-"Aiyo, hands off le spoilt the photo!'' lols





Let me introduce my English tutor- Mr Mani / "Money" kakaaz! Always give us his lame jokes. Indeed, last two days was his last class with us. Sad..will never forget him. =D








YES! Sushi. I <3>





Yeap, It was yesterday Ke Xin who made it for us! Aww..How sweet of her. Heehes. Although abit failure * the eggs abit terhangus * but overall Nice! Thanks frend.^^





I was chilling my time in the library while waiting for my dad.





The two books i found it quite intresting.









Just right after meeting Daddy at Masjid Jamek then headed to Midah, Old Town Cafe for tea time with Dad.
I love the Kaya and Butter toast and go with the famous Old Town White Coffee.
PERFECT!










" HOME SWEET HOME "

;)














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: