Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BIRTHDAY BASH-ES!

Its been quite a busy and happening week. Celebrated Cassandra and Elizabeth 's birthday! Went out since saturday till sunday! Weeee. I had a great time with them but am broke and sick now. Thanks for the happs happs moment and seriously enjoyed much. Untill i went to visit the doctor like finally. Doctor ask me izzit facebook too much. I replied. Nope, I wet too much during these few days! Holidays mah! LOL. The doctor even went stoned awhile and he prescribed me some medicine as usual and I asked for a MC. Weee! Self declared Holiday! xD Okay. So what's next??!  DECEMBER is COMING huh!

Seriously getting a little excited here, 
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN! 
and 
My YADHTRIB is COMING! 

Looking forward to it! Seriously! :)






PICTURES CAN TELL EVERYTHING!~ 

Enjoying my life towards the end of this year! 

How about you??! How you guys doing??! :P



Ps : Let's just SMILE for TOMORROW is ANOTHER DAY~


2 comments:

Jonathan Cariveau said...

Hey :) love your blog! Hope everything is going well in your life, and just saying hey from the United States :P and God loves you too!

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

sac a main Dior pas cher soldes.

Lunettes de soleil Chanel

Chaussures Hogan Femmes 2012 pas cher.

Sac A Main Pas Cher acheter 2012 online.

paschervente.fr vente 2012 hommes.