Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Soon.


If u are able to see through the lens. *keep staring at the camera lens*

So what u see?! =P

Yayyy! It's a CHRISTMAS TREE!!! :D

Yeap, indeed #Christmas is coming soon. 1 month +to go peeps! 

Are you feeling excited?? Are u happy?? 

How are you going to celebrate  CHRISTMAS  this year???

Hmm, I have mixed feelings here. Yes I admit am looking forward to it but I still didnt get very excited about it. Sighhh, the feeling of officially turning into an adult. the word LADY is smiling at me! ==" Anyway, I still don't feel old . Hey come on! Its just the Beginning! Muahaahahahh!  
Christmas spree might be awesome this year, but I still think that putting lesser hope brings more excitement. So I'll just let it be. 

Friends around asking me how am I celebrating this special "twin pack" occasion. I said, ehmm..Seriously haven't thought of any plans yet. Nahhh...just let things flow. One thing am sure that God is planning it for me already. My main wish is to be Healthy and Happy most of the time. It would be enough. Money can buy happiness but money couldn't buy health. Rich people still have cancer or certain diseases. I just pray that I will be happy and healthy and God will bless the people around me too as well! :)   

I mean, let's enjoy while we are capable of. In fact we should be enjoying ourselves till the maxXx in this age. ;) But of course besides enjoying , it is the time too to take hold of the responsibilities and learn to be though. 

Just like what they said....



"...BIG GIRLS DON't CRY ..."


2 comments:

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

sac a main Dior pas cher soldes.

Lunettes de soleil Chanel

Chaussures Hogan Femmes 2012 pas cher.

Sac A Main Pas Cher acheter 2012 online.

paschervente.fr vente 2012 hommes.

Kayce1406 said...

Do you spend hours a day on all your favorite social media accounts? Working for Kayce Media you can get paid for it! Apply now at http://lnkd.in/szBRCv