Saturday, November 14, 2009

Things been updated lately.

First of all, the new arrival of my comp. After waited for almost few years, finally dad decided to buy a brand new one. =P
Seriously I didn't expect it to be this perfect. Esp, the LCD wide screen that amazed me. O.O
Thanks to Mr. Kit, my bakal bang ipar who helped us settle everything. Survey + Buy + Install everything we needed. It considered cheap. Only takes 1.7 K for everything, excluded the speaker, keyboard and mouse. Hehe.


The CPU is damn cool! Its transparent.



Kitz successfully reassembled the computer table. Salute" Haha



This was the result! XD




I Heartz the SCREEN! So wideee! xD



Alright, here are some random pics while I'm @ College. =)


Kena Snaped! =.="




Miss Leong, Miss Aw & Miss Chia.




Which one is better?! Wakakakak! Nola, the flower is the best! x)




Another random pic while I'm bored.




Eventually, last 2 days ago the babes gather at yeung kwong for lunch and had a walk @ Sungai Wang & after that adjourned to Connaught Pasar Malam. Damn Random! LOL!

The famous Cheese Ball! Can u see the cheese!? ( ignore cassy wong) lol!




The ugly fugly version of us. LOL!



The crazy wazzy version of Us! xD




Colourful right?! Thanks to Foo Peng Peng. Swtz.




After waited for almost 3 months, finally 2012 has came up. Me & Pw were so excited about it. So we booked on the 1st day it shown @ KLCC.
Around 12 of us were thrilled bout this movie. We expected it should be a good movie. =)





Luckily we booked, Klcc was so packed with people. Mostly everyone was craving for this movie.



Annie Sot sot . Ke Sin . Pei woon





Overall, the movie was good to me. Its worth watching. Didn't notice the duration was 2 hrs and 30 mins. Was kinda excited and touching for some parts. I would rate it as 8 /10 ;)
I'm sure most of the people will enjoy watching 2012. Unfortunately the ending was not wat i expected. lol. Anyway, I will not disclose too much of this movie. All I gotto say is that its a good movie. Worth to watch. So go watch and u won't feel regret if u are interested in this kinda movie. Oh yea, I heard its gonna be 2013 coming out, but not too sure when its gonna come out!
Wooolalala. =p


Thats all for today's post.
Coming up next : Dad & Ke sin's Birthday Celebration.
Stay Tuned yo! =>




MISS ME MORE. <3





No comments: