Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Happening Week.





Miss Me More! Tee-Hee"
=P



Its 11.20 AM now. Today all class cancelled! Thank God! At least I've got sometime to finish whatever I needed to before enjoying this weekend. I'm gonna finish my IM assignment and IM online quiz and then finish all tutorials and not to left out next monday's IEC mid term test! Gahhhhh" I needa reli do some revision before I leave to Shah Alam. Phewww! This week gonna be a real busy one.
This friday will be going to FUN CAMP @ Shah Alam. Really looking forward how fun will this camp be and right after 3 days 2 nights of camp, will be attending College Prom Night. Just reached K.L on sunday then at night will be adjourning to college for Prom Night- Garden Of Eden. WOW! Very Chi GIK lah! So many events this week. I pray for safe journey mercy to Shah Alam this friday and all of us will enjoy this camp and also the prom night. Wooohooo, I'm thrilled, it is such a happening week yo! xD How bout urs?!
Alright, I guess I gotto start WORKING out my target list and get prepared of the things for camp and then catch up few episodes of Beyond The Realm Of Conscience. =)
Minasan...Owalimashio yo!!! x)
Ps: Hope I can overcome this feeling. I know I can do it.
Amanda doesn't hold grudges, Amanda is an outgoing person. Right?!
Everything will just back to normal. Back to the starting point.
START!
JUST DO IT GIRL!
=)




AmandaLi-Cious
[Drowning]

2 comments:

Jon Tay said...

You can do it... u are much stronger then i am... if u ever drowning too deep, think of the milo shake and swim back up..

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

Haha! Thanks dude for ur advise! I appreciate it and ur milo shake method! xD