Saturday, October 29, 2011

THE KANGAROO LAND.

GET YOURSELF WELL PREPARED with the BEAUTIFUL PICTURES BELOW.

ENJOY! ( ;




Yeap, this pic taken while I was at Royal Botanic garden @ Melbourne. Isn't it looks kinda special in a way that there is a basin among the flower in the Garden. But I like this pic so much. It brings out the Alice in the lala land feel. Eiii no no  no ! I mean Alice in the Wonderland :) 

And then I found a HUGE purse in  Melbourne City!  Weeeeeeee''



The Night view in the City is Love! =) I miss that night.




The Lord of the Rings produced the Lord of the Fries???! >.<






Then I visited the 12 apostle ! Its a looooong looooong Journey but its all worth it!    ;)





This was at Sydney, Katoomba , Blue Mountain! Seen the 3 sisters! didn't know its actually 7 of them and something happened in the past left 3! :D Damn windy!!!




Havent been seeing such big Koala Bear! This is really Kuuutee! Hoho





LOL! Ehm, let's skip this! Dont know what i was doing though. > <





Posing with a naked woman!~ Woootsss




Somebody paparazzi me! While I was enjoying picnic with my mum, uncle and aunt! LOL






Enjoying picniking in winter weather!!! Strong sun but boyy its pretty cold!! ^^




She is a pretty girl, can't resist taking pictures with her. she is the security guard there but her smile is so sweet! =)





This was taken while I was at Sydney, Fish Market! I would say biggest Market in Sydney! U will find what u want!  





While I was freezing cold in the Botanical Garden, but who cares when u enjoy the beatiful flowers around you, right???!   





It was Lantern festival. Didn't realize they have such big celebration there. Was kinda happening there and as i remembered it was father's day too!






Then I was sitting on the purse asking more for MONEH! Yeah, i know am HAWTTT! LOL. Just kidding~





Finally, it was @Sydney, Bondi Beach! The sky is so Bluee. I will never forget how i manage to get there. Its like finally. I get to experienced outside this beautiful world. .... No regrets ... Never will.



No comments: