Monday, October 17, 2011

Fairy Tales, X in Me.

Dear Lord,














He is Someone who made my day, cheered me up in every Monday morning. In fact for 1 whole month we used to keep in contact to each other. We texted each other. Whatsapp. Called and even Skyped. But sometimes good moments just never last. That is why we must appreciate. Anyhow, he is not a bad guy after all. He respect me. He always influenced me his positive charge. He is one kind of a happy go lucky guy. He always asked me to stay happy, keep that smile, cos tomorrow will be another day, enjoy life till the max.

Hmm, so can u imagine one day you and that someone stop contacting since after u have got used to it already. Its like a practice, daily routine kinda thing. Just like u have get used to drink a cup of coffee every morning and one day you stop drinking it. How would you feel? Not comfortable at all. Well, since we have stop keeping in contact for 1 week already. I guess everything has come to an end. Sweet Dreams will not stay forever. Its time to Wake Up and get back to Reality.

Are you sure that Fairy Tales do happens in real Life???

I don't think So.



No comments: