Saturday, October 8, 2011

DreamS.



Well, what is your dreams ? My dreams is to have a very full pack of stuff that I wanted them to be in my Future Room. Pass few weeks I bought this laptop map. While I was clearing up my desk , suddenly this idea came into my mind. Yeahh~ immediately at night I went to OneU to get all these pictures done in just 30 mins. After the movie went home and get this done. Good idea right??! It actually attached underneath the map / mat or whatever it calls. LoL. So loving it. Spot youself in there. If u see your face be grateful! Cos u are important to me. And makes me always think of you peppo. =)






There are actually a total 50 pictures. The remaining ones soon to come. Just after my queen size bed comes in. I believe my room will be looking damn cool. More plans coming up and and yeahh, I drew a lil room plan on my own! HAHA! 1st time! After working for nearly half a year in an interior design firm.


TADAAA~!!! Here is it! :D



Till on MORE updates coming up!!!~ ="D


ADIOS.


Ps : Its a beautiful day, We're looking for something dumb to do...hey baby, i think i'm OVER and OUT! 

ENJOY ya Weekends peeps! ;)



2 comments:

TC Tham said...

out of 50 pictures.. if i were to exist in 1 of them, i exist in 2% of your life.. but because there is no me.. therefore I am less than 0% of your life. :( signing out now..
-foreverEmo-

/-\*manda aka Chingz said...

LOL! Hey why are u so emo! Come out more. Then Will definitely have ur pictures! See ya in Sunway Giza today! :D