Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Returns of Her


Hello PEEPs!


I'm BACK!!! Felt sorry to abandoned my blog for MONTHS. Its time to get back on track with this little bloggie. Alright, the so called opening of the 1st post in year 2011. Did some changes to the background and layout. How u guys find it?! Its satisfying for me! HOHO. A time to re-continued back things where have not been updated here. Thought of closing down this site at 1st, but there are just too much memories behind in this blog that I don't wish to be erase off. Reading back the old post, reminiscing the past is just one of the best thing to do. Agree? See-ing how time flies and how things have changed. No matter things have gone from good to bad or even from bad to worst, life is still moving on. So, I guess this blog could accompany me continue this journey to the centre of the earth..lol. oh nono should be journey of amanda's life. (=


Meanwhile, just a recent pic of myself to kick start the 1st post of the year. WOOTS! :D




Do you still remember this face?! ( ;


No comments: