Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some Super Late Updates ;)

OKay. Let me update about that night where i celebrated Mooncake Festival dining with mua family at HOME. Haaha.Oh yea, we celebrated one day earlier which is on a saturday(13/9/08)-Joe's birthday!Had dinner together with* ahem- ahem*..Let me introduce our new family member, *clear throat* sis's bf-Mr Philip CWK. (lol,i bet Mr.Philip will be so mad when he saw this!) Oki,Continue on my story..It was a great nice dinner together with my family and right after dinner we enjoyed eating mooncake and played some fire crackers, candles and also latern! lol!

By the Way Let the Pictures do the talking.





Chicken of the night!








Mushroom!





'Ko lou yuk' but in chicken nt pork!







Soup of the Night! But What Soup Izzit?!
Let's see a closer view for the next pic...






Huh?!! What is this?! Too Close and abit blurr?!
Nvm, let's see the following pic!lol






Ohkay, Letme tell u what's this! Its Abalone Soup!
Is damm Good okay! The Delicious soup ever! Cook with slices of australia abalone, scalob together with a big chicken! Superb! I Thank God for giving me a mum who able to cook such nice soup and tasty dishes as well! Ranking : 10/10 Hahaas.
(Oh yea! To Joe aka Onnchai, I rmb u did asked my mum to cook abalone on ur birthday.Here goes! But too bad u held a burfday party that night ;( lols)






Mr. 'Philip' aka kitz and Sis





Sis's bf and family made this! Not Bad, Homemade Mooncake! Not for sale. hehe. Good Try!^^






Inside is "Lin Yung" Nice!







Under the miserable moon, ah Kitz started off the fire crackers. lol






Cheese! With fire crackers





Sis posing with latern being forced by me while taking this pic! haha.
The only latern we bought in last minute, so mkm lo when out to KK shop purposely to buy latern and candles! lol




Peace! While playing the candles~


My so called 'Masterpiece' : Half of the heart broken! Sadz. ;(





Kitz and sis masterpiece : I LOVE U. Romantic Sial! * bulu ayam dah naik* wakakkaa!!!




*LONG ISLAND*
Good Try! ;)
-ENDED-

No comments: