Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Holidays Here I Come ~

Finally, Finals for semester 1 has overed. Hopefully that i can pass with flying colours!

*Finger-Crossed*




Anyway,





No More




STRESS


(one of my so called 'masterpiece' during exam period lol suits my emotion that time ;)



Yes, no more stress cos i'm having my holidays now. After for 3 months of college and we only deserve to have just only 2 weeks of holidays.


Issh..although my sem break is short, but still i will appreciate this holidays for Resting at home, relaxing, lazy-ing around, do what i plan to do and yea goin out to spend my hols.



"My To Do List"



1. Hanging out and meeting up with friends-Baidurianz, Church frens, College mates and not to forget HSBC colleagues too


- Shopping (since sales is on again due to Hari Raya, shop till i drop.lol)



    - Yum Chaa (mamak-ing or cafe-ing ;P)


    - Sing K ( I'm desperately in it! Duno how many months ago since i went 'cheung k' haha)


    - Movies! ( I know i'm damn outdated now i rmb the last movie was wif annie & peng-The Mummy. lol)

- Pool?!! Lol I dunno how to play and i never try this before so beyond my curiousity i hope wayne / oonchai or whoever noes it teach me! lolz



2. Spend time with my Entertainment - Stick to the TV and Computer


-Can't neglected my favourite HK Dramas. I'm a big fan of it! I'll Watch what ever dvds i lended and downloaded esp the recent HK shows frm Astro on Demand. Just finished watching Moonlight Resonance. Is a MUST WATCH HK Dramas, damn Chun and no regrets after watching it. Now i'm watching Speech of Silence and Forensic Heroes.


Other than that, Taiwan shows and English movies! I'm looking DvDs or trying to download for Meet the Dave, Don't mess with the Zohan and Gossip Girls Season 2(trying nt to be too outdated) and many more nice movies. You name it! lol


I admit that I'M A TV MANIA!!! ;P



- Another thing is the Computer that keeps me accompany whenever i feel bored. I will surf some hits songs, edit pics, check my mails, MSN-ing, Friendster-ing but i seldom play friendster dee mostly Facebook-ing and Yeap, Blogging! lol




3. Eat eat & eat



- Eat all i want! I misS Fast Food like Carls Junior, McD Breakfast Meal-Sausage Mcmuffin, KFC, Japanese and Korean and Malay Food(since they are fasting now and len sen selling all types of malay food!) - Sushis, Miso Soup, Ramen /Udon mee, Kimchi, Tom Yam, Assam Laksa, Kari, Nasi Lemak with Rendang Ayam, Kuih, Samosa, Phutu Bamboo, Roti John and many mooree!!! lol. Not to forget mamak food also, Roti canai, naan, tosai, tandoori ayam, maggi mee goreng, Ais Limau. Slurpsss!


Okay, I should stop mentioning about food anymore before i ended listing it untill tonight & I'm starving now! Haaha.



I heartz FOOD!




4. Be a healthy girl



- Jogging : it will be the best and simplest way which help to burn out all the fats after consuming all the yummy + tasty = (mostly)Fattening food. lols So, my fellow friends if u guys going for a jog do ask me along! Thanks =)


- Swimming : although i dun reli noe how to swim but i'm learning now with my frens.lol shame of me! Btw,I just wana know how to swim and am satisfied liao. haaha. So, who knows how to swim?!! Teach me! lol


- Badminton : I'm not good either in this. But I'm learning to play, have fun and on the other hand to make myself keep sweating so i can also burn some fats here too. heehe. Therefore, which whoever loves to play badminton do tag me along. =>


These are the 3 most active sports or games i'm into recently. Anymore sports & games?! ask me along so i can learn more.



5. Magazines, story books, comics and BIBLE!?


Lastly, usually i will kill my time with Magazines- Seventeen, Female & CLEO, Nice and intresting story books , Comics- Archie!I luv it (long time din touch comics) and Bible- I will spend some time for God. I will try my best at least to read 1 book within a week! lol Its better than nth rite!? Likewise, do my quiet time and devotion practically since i have plenty of time.

I hope i believe i can do this ;>



Alright, These are the five things i plan to do during my holidays!


So, WhichwhoeverwantstodatemePlsdosonow! (hinting)

*Muahahahaha*

What about YOU?!! - To anyone who is also having their holidays now. Do enjoy it peeps!

Think what u wana do to make sure u r not rotting at home or growing mushrooms! xD


CHIOSZX


;D



XOXO Amandalicious XOXO

No comments: