Wednesday, May 21, 2008

*Taggiesssss*

``Tagged by Jenn, Angeline & Ann``
6 things I'm passionate about....
>> God, Family, Friends, Music, Movies/Dramas, Food
6 things I say too often.....
>> Omgosh!, Huh?!?, what the crap, so what?!, where got.., shiiiit!
6 books I've read recently.....
The Lipstick Chronicles. That's all.lol
6 songs I could listen to over & over again.....
- No matter - angel
- Season without love - Jonathan Tse
- The Veronicas - Speechless
- Here in My Life - Hillsong
- Sun Yan Zi - Wo Huai Nian de
- Don Mclean - Vincent
6 things I learnt for the past year.....
- Money is so important
- Love yourself before you love someone else.
- appreciate every oportunity that is in your hands.
- I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.
- Be more sociable and brave
-Live life to the fullest
6 people to tag;
Winnie Paan, Sarah Low, Deniece Chong, Charlene Wong, Joye, Wen Hwei

No comments: