Monday, May 26, 2008

College Life...

Weeeee!!!...Today was my first day in college.I've to reach there 1 hour earlier before the class starts cause i'm still not familiar with the college surrounding eventhough our seniors did lead us a tour during orientation day but somehow I'm still LOST! What to do?!?Weak at sense of direction.Lol.Today the wheather was hot like mad and I seriously have no idea where are DK 1-6..DKABC..etc..etc. But luckily they provide us a map since the first day they brief the freshies. So,at last I found it together with my other 2 frens. Entered class at 12 noon for lecture on Introduction of Accounting by Miss Lee. The class was still o0kayfor me..not really that bored and the good news was the class ended at 12.45 instead of 2.oo. *smiles*
Right after Acc class was Hubungan Etnik by Mr. Pushpanathan. This subject is something like Sejarah! Bored~ but Thank God that the lecturer did throw some lame jokes in between the lesson to avoid us frm "Fishing". lolz
Hmm..hoping that college life will be a good start for me frm now onwards =) Met some new friends and I hope many more to come, who doesn't wish to have more frens?!??! Gahhhh~
-Signing Off-

1 comment:

Deniece said...

OOooo.. Mr pushpanathan.. Ur in tarc arent u.. he he.. cool.. v're in the same college!! Jus so u noe.. he was my hubungan etnik lecturer too.. he he.. haha..