Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Willing-ness


Never noticed I didn't share much bout Utar's life. From the start still wondering how different will it be in Uni's life. Hmmm, right now already week 4 since school reopen. A lot to talk about. LOL.

Environment still ok.
  • Doesn't care much of whether the floor is covered with fabric carpet or whatever it is. Swt. Haha. Overall Still acceptable. Lecture hall of course still can't compare with Ktar's hall, way big and comfortable!!! (I miss KTAR)
  • Aircond is like Free.Of.Charge !!! Seriously cold like mad!!! Today it so happened I forgotten to bring my jacket and luckily only 2 hours class to be attended. Or else I'm FREEZ-ED liao! T.T
  • The Crowd, of course couldn't beat Ktars. Sigh~ But to have a different point of view. Makes me realized I can know even more people in just this miserable 1 building. Reason why? Because everyone will be passing by only in this building with 2 entrances and 4 lifts. So, tend to meet more new people easily. =) And 1 more thing, at 1st reli not used to using the Lift. Haha, but now already becoming lazy and lazierrr!~ (x
  • The Cafeteria, "rocks" mannn....the NAME lah!~ The food, sucks. All of us missed Ktar's canteen 2!! Argh, so much of varieties. But Utar's cafeteria really a NO-NO, Please. So, usually we go out and makan. =P

Communication wise.
  • wow! 1stly the officers = a pain in the ass. Haihs. Why I said this? Coz they tend to give unsure details to the students. Thats is why students always go to admin floor and make query or complains. I thought it was my problem of interpreting what they trying to say. But the facts proves me wrong. All my coursemates agreed, it was their problem. Eg : A say Yes, B say No. So Yes or No?! Which is the right and which is the wrong ones??? @.@ Hopefully, less problems occurs.
  • Culture Difference between Ktar and Utar. After nearly 1 month of observation, I noticed Utar students all "Kiasu" wan!!! Hahaahaha! Ktar students always late to class or lectures, Utar-ians always attend class " early early" de leh!! ==" Maybe sooner or later all transfer student from Ktar like us will be like them. Or else We will be "Kiasi" LOL! xD

Learning outcomes.
  • I would say it is way more better compare to Ktar. Maybe population smaller, better concentration so lead to better learning outcomes. Tend to feel more secure, because can understand better and when everyone concentrate, you won't feel left out where u became even more focus to lecturers and tutors. Of course, still a bit blur for some certain subjects like QT !! The tutor really beh TAHAN him. Grrrrr....! ==|||
  • Taking 5 subjects in this semester.
  1. Quantitative Techniques 2 : Got a bit Add maths feel. lol.
  2. Corporate & Business Law : The name sounded dull. But kinda interesting though. And I would say it is the hardest subject of all.
  3. Organisational Behavior : Got Cross Cultural Studies feel. Very common I would say.Haha.
  4. Business Accounting 2 : Got Prinsip Perakaunan feel.
  5. Pengajian Malaysia : Exactly SEJARAH feeeeeeeel. ( I thought I can bye to Sejarah after form 5) T.T


A word of encouragement to myself : -

  • Please Work hard and stop thinking unnecessary things. Nothing more important than Your future. The rest of it, just let it be...
  • Don't make your parents disappointed. Always think bout the "Tuition Fees" and get motivation from it. ( :
  • NO PROCRASTINATION please, allocate time well. No more honey moon like diploma liao! Assignments and Coursework test PILLING up!

GO GO GO, Miss LOW.


Wana "die" also "die" Beautifully, ok!?? :D


[Amanda-Licious]
" Kiasu, Kiasi theory"

No comments: