Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blessed.


Hey Hey Hey!!!

There is something here that I want to share. ( :
As the previous post says that, Problems and Stress is overlapping in me, was praying hard asking guidance from God since the past few days ago.
So right now I'm going to share of what had happened to me and how God has answered my prayer :D In short, Jesus is just so Great.

Last 2 days ago, as usual I went to church and attended the service.
Pastor was preaching on a sermon entitled -
" How do we positioned ourselves to received God's favor" .
So as I listen to what he was preaching to the congregation, for the 1st time I pay fully attention on Pastor's sermon. The sermon says as time goes by, the advancement of technologies and how we human being reacted differently. We tend to expect everything to pops up instantly. Everything must be fast, rapid and instant. Literally we have lost our patience. And there is how we easily get annoyed and angry over tiny little things. So, problems tend to occur and Stress is coming to us. And of course there are good and bad stress. Stress can motivate us but on the other hand it will made us suffocate if the stress is overlapping in us.

When I heard of it on that Sunday morning, I was asking myself. Why does it sounded so familiar to me?! Its like an answer to my prayer from God. So, after church service immediately after lunch I adjourned to 1st station to meet my group mates and settle for preparation of Monday's presentations.

And then something happened to me at that time. When we were about to finish the discussion. Suddenly I felt so hard to breath and my heart keeps thumping faster and faster that I couldn't explain how discomfort it was. So quickly i went in to the washroom I nearly vomited and I felt so uncomfortable , my whole leg and hands were shaking. I was so scare and keep praying to God asking for help. So luckily my friend came in and immediately I asked her to call up my mum. After that, dad came and i went home to have a good rest.

As I said from the previous post, I know that I'm stressed and I need to calm myself down or else I might experience insomnia again. * touch wood * lol. Just couldn't understand why am I so stress??! but maybe now I finally understand why. Before this I was very pissed and get annoyed with the Utar officers. Even my parents were upset bout how they get things done. Problems keep coming one after another just to enter into that Uni, from then it made us get frustrated easily everytime. Parents were quarreling and from my angle what i see was I'm a burden to them, I couldn't get things settle on my own and I'm an adult now I tend to rely on my parents. And I felt upset and unhappy with it. So, there is how I build up my stress and slowly when uni starts classes , Assignments, presentations and test is pilling up. Therefore, the level of stress increases as all the worried and problems occur. Sigh!~

Untill yesterday, finally it was a relieved to me. 2 presentation pass smoothly, the small test - business accounting 2 has been canceled. ==" ( duno whether the teacher have forgotten or she purposely told us the previous week for the sake of giving us stress ) Swt.Made me and my coursemates panic and worried over it! Grrr.. so, made me felt like I'm such an idiot or some stupid girl worried over nothing! ArGaaaagaaahh!! >.< Anyhow, thank God that my nightmare stage 1 has ended and more to go. lol. ==||

So since so many bad things happened to me lately why do I still considered myself as it is a blessing that I received from God?! LOL
Ok, this is because through the bad times God had made me realized that we have overlooked alot of things untill we have fallen into a deep mud and we are still there pondering where to. [ ;

Lessons Learnt :
  1. Be patience. Bear in mind " sometimes something we just can't do it instantly. As a whole, Chillax and everything will go on smoothly according to His will. If God brings u there, he will brings u through it.
  2. Never give stress to your own, stress might be good, but not too over.
  3. Manage time properly, have some entertainment to balance off your life. Study hard is important but Health is more important than that. ( ;


Chillax, Amanda! Life is great! xD



OOooooPsssSss,
by the way, how do u guys find my new blog skin?! pretty cool huh!?
HeeeeHeeeee" =)


[Amanda-Licious]
" Blessed and Highly Favoured "

No comments: