Sunday, October 25, 2009

Miracle? (=

H-a-r-l-o !!! Good news from me. I've passed all the subjects. Was damn nervous while I log in the web site at CITC that day. Pw was sitting next to me when I was checking it. Once my result appeared in the window I stuned for a moment. Seriously I couldn't believe I made it. I thought I would have fail 1 of the paper, coz I did soOo badly. Pheww! Thank God I'm saved. So relieved after that. =) Even though not a good result that I've got. But I know I deserve to have this result due to 'amount ' of effort that I put in. Anyway, give all Glory to the Lord.~* Praise the Lord :)


Gotto work eXtra ExTra harder in these last 2 semesters.

Go, Ching Ching Low!


JUST DO IT!!! x)

*
*

Recently was kinda obsessed with this song. It keeps repeating in my mind non-stop. LOL. Nice Song! Enjoy people. =D


No comments: