Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to College.

Wow! There goes my semester break. Enjoyed quite much during these 5 weeks. At least, I did what I wanted to. =P Finally back to college. At my first thought, semester 3 will be kinda relaxing because 3 subjects only but too bad it wasn't that what I thought. There will be 7 weeks of classes and as what the lecturers said we will be having our finals immediately after our sylabulls were finish. Omg!~ Today the 2nd day of college already being bombarded by lecturers and tutors with assignments and presentations. Asking us to be well prepared and bla bla bla... =.=" Plus the lectures were just way too boring. Everybody in the hall were like kept yawning with a bored face. (including me) LOL. Basically all the 3 subjects are mainly theory. Organisation Human Resource I find it kinda though. It really requires alot of understanding before u can proceed to the next topic. Sigh. Hopefully I'm able to catch up la. =)
Message for the day : Sometimes I just hate changes! GAHHHHHHH! But yet...
Alright peeps! Gotta run. Have a nice day yo! CHIOSZX! ;)

No comments: