Sunday, March 8, 2009

8th of March

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Miss Koh Chia Wen!




She's a very simple, nice and kind girl that I've met in tarc. Thanks for being my friend. I'm glad to have u as my friend. =) Hope u did like the watch and that 1 slice of cake / pie from us Haha!

and finally you're 19 !!! xD Stay Happy & Pretty always!

Blessed Birthday yo! ;)



Alrighto, so what happened to me during this few days?!! Hmm, I've fallen sick, flu and feeling cold and hot at times but is not fever as what the doctor told me. Voice changed due to the running nose, some says sexy and some says weird. All I noe is just so not me with the voice now. I miss Amanda's voice! LOL. Another thing happened was my semester 2 result has out. Thank God that I've pass all the subjects although it wasn't a good result as wat I've targeted. Anyhow, everything has done has done. What I can do now is just work harder in this 7 weeks.
Oh ya, 1 more thing. Nowadays, kinda addicted to japanese songs. Thanks to Mr. Pig who sent me those songs (he is so gonna kill me if he see me address him like this xD ) Reli chun la those songs. Thanks yo! Hehe.
Okayy, Times up for today. Gotta sleep! Nites peeps! ;)

No comments: