Saturday, March 15, 2008

In Confusion..I'm lost!

Firstly i wana Thank God for my spm result..I'm satisfied with it and my parents as well, all the glory to God! (= But the problem now is i dun even know which course to choose..I know i need to make a decision in this short period of time, to really think what am i into..as the second intake will be coming very soon.Pray that i will choose the right course that i'm actually intrested and won't regret.Sigh..I'm confused I really don't know what i want...
Sometimes to think of it..isn't it good if we are still schooling?!? We won't be having all the worriness that we actually need to prepare ourself to face the world and our future. Anyway, life still gotta move on..no matter how weak we are.
God please grant me the wisdom and strenght and show me the way according to your will.
I'm feeling lost nowadays.

No comments: