Monday, March 17, 2008

Enough is Enough!

Weeeeee ee e . . . . my hand! Done something stupid while i was too boring in the office this afternoon! In my first thought was like so scary and ugly! One of my colleague taught me to photocopied my hand! LOLS stoOopid rite? I never thought of it so i tried! Fun weih! lolz can't help i was tooooo free..=P Had KFC and Domino this afternoon..my department belanja..woohoo!Thanks to them who purposely give us(4 of us stpm & spm candidates ) a celebration of passing our examination..heehe Once again thanks to them! Really never thought of it.. (=

Ish! Ish! Something happened lately...that makes me burst like volcano eruption!! LOLS Nolar..exaggerating here..not so serious..feeling pathetic Sighhhh...another one gone and when will i meet the better one??! Nevermind,forget about it..no point blaming anyone else..Just let it be...sigh...

Gotta go..sister wana use the comp again..>.<>

No comments: