Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A new piece.

Phewwwwwit. Finally tonight could really settle down myself sitting right in front of the comp and start to blog a bit. It had been a real hectic week to me. Busy packing and shifting office these few days. Not much free time to do my own things. Started this new job not long ago, in an interior design company. The reason why is because I really wanted to try something new in a different field. Though its not like those big company but this is the reason too I've chosen to stay here. Smaller company could at least handle more task hand-in-hand more on our own. More job + Bigger responsibility = More experience. 
So who cares right that u have a lot work but at the same time u can learn more, expose more. Now back to the external part of this company:- Boss being long winded and he likes to held on meeting mostly 3-4 times per week. He always mumble a lot but to the extend on what his nags were quite true which I agree too. He encourage us to practice more mistakes in order to pick up the right ones. The 3 main big words that set to be our reminders: - Responsibility , Attitude & Professional . Hmm, I believe there will be more things to explore in this place. Designers were cool,  in-house designs. 1st time seeing how everything flows in those layout plans. Nice. Still looking forward more, hoping that could have more chance to visit those site locations. Interesting. Let's see how this field could 'shape' or 'sharpen' me inside out. Hahaha.     






Its time! Nites every-bodey. :)