Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just a Short one.


Holla everyone!!
Right now having my semester break after a tiring "battle". LOL.
Phewww....Thank God I'm still in 1 piece!!! Keke.


Still remember that day, I was in the room facing all the notes.
Then suddenly, "POPPPPPPP, PoPPPP, POOOOOPP"
Yeah, nice fire works just right infront of my house!!! =D
Woohooo! Thank God for Raya day. (=

Though we might feel weird at times,
but this is just the way it is.
we need to accept the fact,
is either YES or NO.
When it doesn't respond at all.
So just let it be.
Coz it really doesn't matter anymore.
MOVE ON! (:

Message of the day : Praying that God will bless each one of us to have a good day,
in terms of physically, mentally and emotionally.



Miss me, do you???
I miss my FRIENDS!!!!
:D


[Amanda-Licious]
" Invisible. YAY! "

No comments: