Friday, July 9, 2010

Another hurdles



Yummy Pictures to be digested. ^^



Hellooo people! :D How are u guys doing?
Finally I see the whole picture now. What matter most and what doesn't at a moment. Something happened lately that makes me realizes " What we see and then what we think is not exactly what it is." =) So there is why people tend to have misunderstanding and conflict occurs. But I've learned something new again. Hehe. Uni life is busy. Test and Assignments all jumble up together. Its like a never ending thing. Class from Mon till Friday. Sat and Sunday is the time to finish up Uni work. T.T Though the schedule seems kinda tight, I believe after next week we will go more relieved. Hopefully more "happening stuff" to come. BIN mates! Let's ADD MORE OIL. Don't give up!!!! GOGOGO! (; Btw, I just realized my blog went so dead. Haha! Will try to have a little bit of a re-do thingie to my blog skin once I'm freeeee.


MY BLOG is SO DEAD. HELLO!!?!!???? Is anyone there???!





*echo-ing......*





[Amanda-Licious]
"....I will be back...."

No comments: