Thursday, December 24, 2009

Today...

Today...I'm Happy I'm Glad, I'm Touched and yet I'm thrilled! xD
Finally waited for his call. Though he wasn't the 1st one and yet I appreciate it alot!
Thanks yo, BABI! overall, the birthday songs nice! (but ur canto birthday song sucks! XD)Hehe. And Hilmy aka Ninja. Thanks for being the 1st who calls me. U didn't break ur promise. Awaiting for ur Copy of CD yo! =)
Really had a great night yesterday! The babes celebrated with me at the SHIP near Pavillion!
Although, it didn't snow at Pavillion which I once wishes it will snow one day when it comes christmas eves. Nvm, maybe my wishes havent come true yet. =)
Anyway, Thanks for all the SMSes and Calls that I received yesterday! U guys rocks my world! =P Oh ya, thanks too for those who wishes me in Facebook! Seriously. Very happy! I will never forget today, NEVER.
*Hugs and Kisses* MWAHS!
P.S : Will be dining at TGI Fridays tonight at Pavillion with the most important people in my life- Mua Family!!! Merry Blessed Christmad everyone! ;)
"......I've gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good good night!~....."
Stay tuned for my updates! =)
*
*
*
EMMMMMMMUACKSSSS! Chiosz! xD
Miss me MOOOOREEEE!
[Amandali-Cious ]
<3

No comments: