Saturday, August 1, 2009

Still holding on.

Sometimes things happened beyond our expectation could really changes our lifes. Didn't expected it gaves a big impact in me. But, WHY ME?? WHY ME??? WHY ME???? WHY????!!!! Avoidance and pretending is the only thing I can do??! When shall all this come to an end??! Everything seems to be so messy, so different. I doesn't want to. Really. Couldn't handle, can't take it. Am so wrong, so regret, so tired. Had enough of it. Seriously.


how i wish I could turn back the clock....somewhere in march?! *

1 comment:

Bb_JeAN said...

hey my dear,
everything ok???
does anything happen again???
dont keep it urself k?
try to tell me ya...
i'll be here with u as long as u need a people to talk or wat else...
take good care and start prepare for the final ya...
all da best!! =)