Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally. its Alive! xD


HEYO! I seriously realize that my blog is so so so dead! I'm sorry for letting it rot here. Anyway, finals overed and finally my hols that i believe all tarcians have waited it since long ago. Yeah, I'm having 5 weeks break till march for another new semester. Hmm, I miss college! But I will surely use up these few weeks hols wisely. Alright.. 1st of all let me wish u guys to have a BLESSED CNY yo! Had alot during cny in my hometown - Penang. Beyond my expectation, I've really gained weight. T.T Anyway, thank god that back to k.l here nobody will feed us like my uncle did in penang. Haha. So yeap, as I've promise to update bout my birthday. So I think picture should tells it all wat a nice birthday i had last year.
*
*
ENJOY yo! <: <;
*
*
*
*
19/12/2008
*
*
As plan, these group of people celebrated my birthday earlier at greenbox, sg wang. They are my college mates. I had so much fun Singing K with them. Pictures shall proves it all. THANK YOU so much to the gfs that i always stick with - pei woon, pei ling, annie sot sot, wenz and also my gym frens / frm DFI - er dong, kwok yau, yuan sen and Kok chiang. => I really enjoyed that day. THANKS YO! ;)
*
*
*
23/12/2008, Night
*
*

The 1st birthday cake from the babes! Cass & Viona dropped by at my house. They gave me a surprise when i entered in the car. =D Thanks for the cake! I'm reli touched. Not to forget 1 more babe- annie! She couldn't make it as she had a blast on her burfday too. =) Then, we headed to 1 place for tong shui and the burfday cake ( i forgotten where izzit) lol. Thanks BABES! xoxo
*
*
*
*
*
Finally, the on that day itself - 24/12/2008, (morning & afternoon) xD
*
*
*
*
*
*
I was still thinking I must be reli bored coz i'm having classes even on christmas eves. Siens. Wanted to skip but can't coz finals is cuming. So, I went. Before the class started I dropped by at TBR to meet people frm DFI, DBU and my gfs. Thanks for the present and the wishes yo! ^^
*
*
*
*
I can still clearly remember that I had BISA tutorial and then QS lecture at DKZ.
Group pic after Bisa tutorial. ^^
Another group pic outside DKZ.
5 musketeers! ;D
*
*
*
So, yea.. This was the biggest surprise that I ever had. I was so surprised that my coursemates did this to me. LOL. I was totally speechless n stunted for a moment. xD
*
*
*
*
words can't really describe it so See the pics and u will noe. =P
Take 1 : I think I was tryig to sleep.
Take 2 : Suddenly, while we were having a 5 minutes break. A CAKE was infront of me. I was so " FISH" man! haahaha! Argh! I really got a shock! Can u imagine so many people in the lecture hall!?LOL! >.<>
Take 3 : Finally, the most embarrasement moment. lol! They sang a burfday song for me where everyone in the lecture hall was like staring at me. OMG!!! xD
Take 4 : CHEESE Girls!!!!!!
*
A very meaningful birthday card or I should say a "paper" Hahahah! Thanks yo! =D
Not to forget, a box of very nice chocolate cookies from ke xin! Hehe.
*
*
*
*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself! =)
*
*
P.s : I really wana say a Big THANK YOU to you guys ! I will never forget what a hilarious birthday surprised I had before. MWAHS! >.^
*
*
*
24/12/2008, (at night)
*
*
Right after my college headed home then adjourned to my aunty house for dinner. <+
*
and GUESS WAT!??
*
*
*
WE HAD TURKEY!!!!!!
xD
Turkey . Turkey . Turkey.
For ur infor , It is a Homemade turkey! Mum n my aunty made it. SALUTE! Haha.
Macaroni!!!!
*
*
and and a lot more food!
*
*
*
Had a Scrumptious Christmas Dinner yo! Keke!
*
*
*
*
Okay, here comes the 3rd birthday cake of the day! LOL! x)
YEAH! Peace! Peace! Haha!
=D
Two 38s! lol! The person next to me - "My bakal bang ipar! " haha!
Yo! Finally, MY FAMILY! =D
*
*
*
*
*
LASTLY, PRESENTS that I received!
*
*
*
*
*
Frm mum! Thanks mum! MWahs!
Frm my sis n her bf, mr. kitz. For those who used to calls me DA DA will find this shirt very meaningful & special. Thanks YO! xD
Frm my lovely coursemates, Thank you very much! xoxo!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Pheww!!!!! Finally done updating it.
P.s : To everyone who wished me face to face or in facebook, friendster and the 30 birthday sms that I received . I wana say THANK YOU very very much for making my birthday so meaningfully. I'm so touched + happy! I will never forget. xD
XOXO

No comments: