Friday, December 26, 2008

What I'm Up to nowadays?!







HUH?








Yesh, Its Pool!









When was this?!! Hmm, I think 1 or 2 months ago. At Midvalley, it was my 1st time POOLING with Ka Chuan and Jaime. So, they teached me how to hold the stick, place the fingers and poke the ball. lol. Thanks alot for the patience. Especially Ka Chuan. Haaha! He was like " You dun hold the stick like that, you hold it like this!" okok.. I can say he was good in pooling so did Jaime too. They both were great. Heehe. Anyway, I had fun with them! =)



OH YAH! Its was my 1st time playing pool and I succesfully strike in twice! Woohoo. Boleh tahan le, considered good already. LOL.^^









Its JAIME showing her skills! heehe.










Oh yeah, Ka Chuan's turn to show off his skills. lol.











Ka Chuan deciding which position to poke?? haha.













Yeah, Jaime's turn! Go! Jaime! Go! ^^












The Pro is playing pool. xD












There goes my1st time pooling with them. Pooling is fun. There will be definitely the 2nd time. huuhhuu! ;)







________________________________________________







[Pass few weeks ago]





Location : Yu Lek









Yeah Its STEAMBOAT!!!











Steamboat With????













KS aka Bangz. lolx














Uncle Philip aka Bakal Abang Ipar aku. xD

















Double egg yolks!! But not for me. Dun like it. LOL.







Fuuhh! Was damn full that night. After the steamboat went up to Look out point together with sis, kitz and ks.







__________________________________________________





[Pass 2 weeks]





Ohhh yeahh, STEAMBOAT again!



The day before tarc Gym Competition. Right after the practice, adjourned to Wangsa Maju for Steamboat~ Was invited by Er Dong. It was his burfday. Heehe. We too celebrated for Yuan sen's boofday! Haaha. It was a buffet steamboat so ''eat all you can''. Everyone was damn full and my stomach bloated up. xD






Yumz Yumzzz ;P




Chia wen. Food lover! lol. Her intresting topic will be food. hahaa.

Yo, this is Yik Yeen! Haaha finally met him. ;)

left - right : Er dong, Kwok Yau and Wen Hai

up-down , left to right : YY, Ching Yin, Er Dong, me! xue ting, Chia wen and Yuan sen. Hehe!


Frm left-right : Jing teck, xu e ting and chia wen






Me and KY aka Leader! Heehe^^




**THe END**


Ohh Wait!~
*
*
*
*
*
*

JUst realize that i Had too much Steamboat!
LOL.
I want Barbecue! Anyone?!
xD









I will be updating bout my Birthday SOON!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
STAY TUNED PEEPS!
*
*
*
*
*
*
CHIOSZX YO!




























































































































































































MWAHS!

No comments: