Thursday, July 3, 2008

Updates!


This is wat i really mean it..BLUE sky! Seriously, real blue sky from wat i saw since last 2 days, while i was heading to my college block.It was so cool..a sky with totally BLUE in colour that makes me felt so amazed for it..Can u imagine?! Very seldom Malaysia would have such a wonderful blue sky and usually the sky will be dusty and hazy. I just simply love the weather on that day..nice blue sky, cozy and cooling with the bright morning sun. How i wish everyday will be having this kind of weather. I'm lovin it! =>

Pheww..just finished 2 coursework during these 2 weeks and there are more to come. Isssh~ Next week will be week 7 already..gosh! assigments and courseworks are coming up! Die lo..hopefully i can manage it well. Yay! every friday will be my off day but still have to finish up all my tutorial work before i get to enjoy my weekends! x)
Sometimes to think of it,life is so complicated and yet challenging. As we grow up, automatically we will change our view or perspective of life. Just like when we are still young our life will be as big as a football but as we grow up and we need to face the the world outside. Slowly,our life will be as small as a golf ball. There would be more problems and anxieties that we have. Before we do anything we will have to think not once but twice because everything is based on our own decision made that lead us into what ways we react, so that we won't regret of what we had choosen to be. Life would be meaningless too, if we looses our confidence and having negative mindset or low self-esteem. We won't suceed if we give up easily to overcome our weaknesses. I won't deny that i'm facing any of the above of these problems and these are my opinion towards life nowadys. I realise that life is getting harder & harder each day and i'm praying hard that God will continue to give me the wisdom and strength to see life in a different angle.
Dear Lord Jesus, take hold of my Destiny for my life is in your hands!

No comments: